Digital Video Advertising
Video is the fastest growing form of advertising in both popularity and effectiveness. For better or for worse, we are all spending more and more time with screens. TVs, Computers, Tablets, and Phones. These videos can be delivered to each of those screens. Connection Publishing can help you not only place video advertising on some of the most popular websites, videos, and shows, but we can also help you shoot professional videos for use in these ads. Here are the types of digital video ads.
Pre Roll Video
Target a custom audience in a relevant location with video advertising on various websites & apps.
- Geographic Targeting: Ads are served to a custom geography with zip code level targeting.
- Demographic Targeting: Ads are served to specific demographics based on gender, age, income level, educational status, and parenting status.
- Interest Targeting: Ads can be served to users who are pre-defined to have certain interests. This is based on browsing history, the content they are viewing, and other recent behaviors.
- Keyword Targeting: Ads are served to users who are viewing content that contains relevant keywords.
- Retargeting: Ads are served to users who have visited the website in the past 30 days. A tracking tag/pixel is required.
OTT (Over the Top)
Capture the attention of a streaming audience on any device - and for a great price.
CTV (Connected TV)
Reach streaming viewers who are watching their favorite show or movie on the largest screen in the home.
Discounts available for long term advertising agreements and combinations of multiple ad types, for example (Print, Digital, Video)