Make a Payment
Subscribe or Buy
Indicates required field
We are so glad you have chosen to apply for a position with our company. Connection Publishing is looking for both experienced as well as trainable employees. If you want to learn we want to teach you.
Our company focuses on serving cities. We help them communicate in publications that bring the community together and create Connection. Cities want to get the word out and we help them do that by creating an engaging enjoyable magazine that is written entirely about the community and by the community.
Our employees will meet up to our non-negotiable standards of excellence: We will follow up on requested references and past employers. Our standards are:
1. Honesty and Integrity in all interactions. If it is not good for our customers it is not good for us.
2. Quality work on time. We are a deadline driven company that thrives when we offer a great product.
3. People First. Our company is made up of people. Employees, Advertisers, Readers and City officials are all people who deserve our respect and best efforts.
4. Ideas are welcomed and encouraged. We want to hear your ideas. We don't know everything and this is not just a "job." Our employees are our partners and will have the opportunity to grow with us and new ideas is how we will get there. There are no "sacred cows," so bring your thinking cap and help us get better and stronger.
5. Positive attitude. We have all witnessed someone complaining about their job. The great thing is, we live in a free country and we believe that you should do something you enjoy. If you don't love working here you should look for something you do love. Therefore, complaining is not tolerated. Having a positive attitude comes through in all your work.
If hired, you must provide legal proof of your right to work in the United States.
I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understand the above information and if I am hired, I will live up to and abide by all company standards and requirements.
Which Position are you applying for?
Graphic Design (Freelance)
Highest level of education completed?
If you answered college or above, what degree were you awarded?
How did you hear about the position?
Please list your last three places of employment here or attach a resume to the right.
Upload Resume (.docx, .pages, .pdf, .txt, .rtfd)
Max file size: 20MB
Tell us why you are drawn to this job and why you are applying.
We are equal opportunity employer. The information requested is needed for legal permissible reasons including without limitation, national security consideration, a legitimate occupational qualification or a business necessity.
The Civil Rights ACT of 1964 prohibits discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex or national origin. Federal law also prohibits discrimination on the basis of age with respect to certain individuals. The laws of most States also prohibit some or all of the above types of discrimination as well as some additional types such as discrimination based on ancestry, marital status or physical or mental handicap or disability.
The information provided in this application of employment is true, correct and complete. If employed, and miss-statement or omission of fact on this application is discovered, it may result in my dismissal. I understand that acceptance of employment does not create a contractual obligation upon the employer to continue to employ me in the future.
I agree to the following and hereby agree that by selecting yes in the dropdown menu below, I submit this as my digital signature and agree to all terms and conditions listed and implied by this application for employment with Connection Publishing LLC.
I DO NOT Agree
Website by Connection Publishing LLC *
Make a Payment
Subscribe or Buy